Deeper and Deeper (Demo Remake) Help?

MerBoy13

Hi after hearing the demo from the rain tapes does anyone know if its possible to combine the version from Erotica and have Sheps piano bridge instead of the flamenco? I heard a remix from Shep where he uses the piano bridge but would it combine well? Curious as I agree with Shep that the piano bridge was stronger thats not to say I dont like the flamenco but I prefer the vogue inspired bridge.

The "Shep's Classic 12"" version is the mix i assume you are talking about.

Right after the "my love is alive and i'm never gonna hide it again" the 12" version sounds exactly the same as the album version until the piano part, so it should be very easy to splice the piano part in, instead of the flamenco bit during that part i'd say.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Oops. Duplicate post. I might as well say something.....

I know SP wasn't feeling the flamenco bit, but i really like it. I prefer it to the piano only part from the classic 12" and demo TBH.

Dont get me wrong the original is great but I love the piano bridge just the teeniest bit more Im going to give it a go and try re-creating the demo when I get time as I have spliced and diced a couple of things before.