RebelMe

Kylie Minogue Kylie Minogue - "Golden"

A little off topic but does anyone know why we've only had about 1 leak from the Impossible Princess era given how every other era has had a decent amount of leaks over the years? It just seems weird like IP is the era they are trying to hide or keep private... Which only makes me wanna hear more considering how much i love everything we've gotten from it.

41 minutes ago, Golden Girl said:

A little off topic but does anyone know why we've only had about 1 leak from the Impossible Princess era given how every other era has had a decent amount of leaks over the years? It just seems weird like IP is the era they are trying to hide or keep private... Which only makes me wanna hear more considering how much i love everything we've gotten from it.

I think there are more songs out there, but only in traders hands, including You're The One in HQ. :frown:

19 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I think there are more songs out there, but only in traders hands, including You're The One in HQ. :frown:

I long for You're the One in HQ both the demo and the anti tour version. Kylie singing it live is everything.

4 hours ago, Golden Girl said:

IP is probably her most personal era, which is why people are unwilling to share the material. 

3 minutes ago, heartcore said:

IP is probably her most personal era, which is why people are unwilling to share the material. 

Which is a shame. I wish they had of shared more with the reissue. If you break it down we got 1 unheard track. Love Takes Over Me and Tears had already been released with the former being a different mix. Honestly IPs bonus disc really annoys me because of the amount of remixes.

9 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Stop Me From Falling already is one of my favorite music videos from Kylie. :hearteyes:

Kylie looks amazing in the video and honestly it's just so colorful and happy. It really does give off positive vibes. Kylie once again serving the visuals this era. Plus Kylie wasn't kidding when she said SMFF was one of her favorite tracks. We have 3 official versions of the song now lol.