Madonna's Last Synergistic Moment

RUADJAI

Ok. I would like to keep this post on the positive side of things, but I'm curious what people consider M's last moment where the music was perfect, the look was perfect, and the video was perfect that created that magical experience that she is so great at doing. One moment where all things came together perfectly that made you lose your mind. 

Obviously music video releases work. I'm sure Frozen was this kind of moment for a lot of people. But also it could be like the Get Stupid video on the Sticky & Sweet Tour which really was one of these moments for me. But I don't know if it was the most recent one...... 

Ill post my answer later as I'm still thinking about it, hence the reason I'm asking you guys. 

:Madonna036:

• 2 weeks later...

I think LFL, song, video and live performance at grammy's, to me it's pure Madonna, though it had been a while, think the last time before that was probably opening of Confessions tour

Amen to that.

It's pure Madonna classic. Still cannot understand why it wasn't huge. It's absolutely radio friendly, video was amazing, live performances were amazing too.

American Life for me has to be the last great Madonna moment. Once she pulled that video, that was it I knew something would never be the same.

Of course incredible moments since then but for me the Madonna I grew up with stopped then. If she had took the risk and released it at the time....who knows what could have happened.

Great art ALWAYS requires risk. It's the last time I saw her care about a video.

• 2 months later...