• Please log in to reply
Photo

QUESTION: EXPRESS YOURSELF from LIKE A PRAYER

muscleguy35
  • Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:31 AM

Hey all

I decided to listen to Like A Prayer album off my iTunes  library... I usually listen to it straight from my cd but check this out as real purchased Express Yourself trac is a version lasting 8 minutes!! 

Kid you not!

Attached File  fullsizeoutput_7e9.jpeg   90.5KB   4 downloads

can someone shed some light on this?

wtg1987
  • Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

Is it the non-stop express mix version ?

Rebel Hugo
  • Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:58 AM

Rebel Hugo
  • M Fan Since:2008

Why the original Express Yourself album version is not included on the iTunes version?

muscleguy35
  • Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:23 AM

Yes it but why why why? It just found it weird! Must be a mistake obviously of iTunes at the time,....

scamper
  • Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

scamper

Sometimes they do this kind of things and I don't know why.

In other forum someone asked the same thing about "Dress you up" on Spotify. Seems that the version used on Spotify of "Dress you up" is the 12'' remix instead of the "album version".

• muscleguy35 and leo like this

madgefan
  • Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

The iTunes version of TIC also includes the U.S. Remix of Lucky Star and the album version of Borderline. They also randomly labelled La Isla Bonita as a (Remix). Spotify has done the same with other random tracks.

#mess

tumblr_mkjb74dKfH1rxml8no1_500.gif

I AM LOVED AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

My Madonna collection can be found here: http://madonnadiscography.pl/member/index/234

bluejean
  • Posted 5 days ago

bluejean

Nobody knows why they do this. I assume its deliberate, maybe to give something different to what is included on Celebration? (Although that doesn't apply with Express Yourself.)

baymad4her
  • Posted 4 days ago

They did the same with Holiday, on the 2001 Remastered Album, the Digital Download Version is (3:51)

Official Collector Only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users