• Please log in to reply
Photo

iamamiwhoami

coolaideonfire
  • Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:19 AM

Aw no! They did say in their Facebook group that the retailer released clips early and that was a breach of their distribution agreement. I guess they asked them to remove it. You can still hear the preview here though. :D

coolaideonfire
  • Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

Album Cover

DRAOLjmWkAEHDMc.jpg

Tracklist

WATCHES WATCHES

JOY

WORK

LIKE HELL

NOT HUMAN

TEMPLE

SAMARITAN

DUNES OF SAND with jamie irrepressible

BLAZING

SIMMER DOWN

HERE IS A WARNING

GONE

MEMENTO with Barbelle

HARVEST with TR/ST

FOLD

GONE remix (ionnalee VS iamamiwhoami)

• Unruhe and RUADJAI like this

RUADJAI
  • Posted 4 weeks ago

Interesting... This is the first time the songs are released out of order.
  • coolaideonfire likes this

giphy.gif

RUADJAI
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

Has anyone read and interpreted the lyrics for Samaritan? Im curious what people think about it. Even tho its a bop, It almost sounds like an attack on her fans which makes me kinda turned off. 

giphy.gif

Ekans
  • Posted A week ago

Ekans

Has anyone read and interpreted the lyrics for Samaritan? Im curious what people think about it. Even tho its a bop, It almost sounds like an attack on her fans which makes me kinda turned off. 

She's said this regarding the song: "The audience that we have is amazing, following us in a quite close way. But even as an alternative artist, there is this tradition of putting a female artist or artist overall on a pedestal, celebrating and looking up to them, using words like "goddess" or “queen,” and I find it so difficult. Seeing it from my point of view, it doesn't seem like a healthy way to view female artists or artists overall because we tend to adapt to that and try to please the audience, so the song is a reaction to looking back at history with how long this has been going on, for as long as people have used words and texts to convey messages."

http://vmagazine.com/article/jonna-lee-iamamiwhoami-making-rules-music/ (worth reading I guess)

• RUADJAI likes this

RUADJAI
  • Posted 5 days ago

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users