• Please log in to reply
Photo

Me Against The Music (Madonna Solo Version)

MerBoy13
  • Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:23 PM

MerBoy13

Is there a version out there with just Madonna's vocals? Would love to hear it?

Bitch I'm WeYo
  • Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

I bet only her vocals part(s) (vox stems) .. and nothing more.

wtg1987
  • Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

Terrible song and video - definite low point in her career - fuck knows why she did it ???

• shakeyerdix and InfinityWithin like this

Dazedmadonna
  • Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

Dazedmadonna

User's Awards

I bet only her vocals part(s) (vox stems) .. and nothing more.

There's no vocal parts for her vocals though :( Only Britney's solo.

MerBoy13
  • Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

MerBoy13

Shame Id love the stems :/

Angelman60
  • Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

Angelman60

I have this interesting montage I guess it was done with phase inversion :

http://ti1ca.com/scajjsz5-Me-against-the-Music--Madonna-solo-Me-against-the-Music--Madonna-solo-.mp3.html

slave
  • Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

There's a rumour  that before VMA03 performance Madonna heard Britney's solo demo and she just said that she could add some vocals to improve the song. If this is true there's no full only-Madonna version, cause she just sang some lines to the almost finished song, I think.

Bitch I'm WeYo
  • Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

I was talking about the lines she sang. There are stems for those, it's like telling me there's no stems for "Living For Love" and so on ... but if there's no stems for that song, then there's no song/track. - You know what I mean!? .. @Dazedmadonna

Dazedmadonna
  • Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

Dazedmadonna

User's Awards

I was talking about the lines she sang. There are stems for those, it's like telling me there's no stems for "Living For Love" and so on ... but if there's no stems for that song, then there's no song/track. - You know what I mean!? .. @Dazedmadonna

Sure there are stems on archives, but not available on circles, if you know what I mean.

MssPenn
  • Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:12 PM

MssPenn

Exactly

Bitch I'm WeYo
  • Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:05 AM

@Dazedmadonna .. So we're on the same page :wink:

Jackie
  • Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Jackie

The stems are around. If you don't have em, your hanging in the wrong circles.

Dazedmadonna
  • Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

Dazedmadonna

User's Awards

The stems are around. If you don't have em, your hanging in the wrong circles.

They don't have Madonna vocals on it, it's the Britney's solo version. I already wrote that a few posts ago.
  • Frank and 8-tee's like this

DickTracy
  • Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

DickTracy

I still think LFL vocals are all from the piano demo just filtered. Idk something about that track irks me.

re: Me Against it seems reasonable that she simply added her limited, somewhat silly vocals. It was always also kinda weird to me that a track that begins "it's just me" has Madonna go "and me" like super lazeeee but it was a naive time for pop music. Still prefer it to 4 Minutes, almost the same song imo.

let's boogie woogie til our hearts skip a beat...but who's counting?

giphy.gif

Download the Socialjunkie Gets Wicked Madonna Megamix 2017

heartcore
  • Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

heartcore

There's a rumour  that before VMA03 performance Madonna heard Britney's solo demo and she just said that she could add some vocals to improve the song. If this is true there's no full only-Madonna version, cause she just sang some lines to the almost finished song, I think.

Yes, this is true. The song was completely finished with Britney's vocals, as well as that of Penelope Magnet. She played it during the rehearsals for the 2003 VMAs. Madonna heard the song and asked Britney if she could be on it, to which Britney obviously agreed to doing. There is no version with Madonna's vocals only, as she was simply added onto the track. A solo Britney version was officially released as "Me Against the Music (Chix Mix Bloodshy & Avant).

MerBoy13
  • Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

MerBoy13

Yeah I guessed there was no full version I pray her stems leak though as I want to make her parts more louder then britneys. I find this song such an oddity as M's vocals sound so different to the American Life album ones.

addictedsober
  • Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:11 AM

addictedsober

so, this version is pretty good

dont know if her vocals were filtered from cancelling britney's vocal stems or what... but they sound great

http://soundcloud.com/slutsbackup/me-against-the-music-madonna-solo

• MerBoy13 and Angelman60 like this

Angelman60
  • Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:55 AM

Angelman60

Wow this sounds damn good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users